Whether you’re reading a newspaper, the text on a poster or other advertisement, or even the text on the back of a cereal box, all is content meant to serve a given purpose.
As a socially conscious business owner, you no doubt have a message you are seeking to relay to your audience. Quality content can ensure to make sure your vision is clearly communicated in a way that will most resonate with your audience.
Here at Speak the Words Communications, we wholeheartedly believe in the value of good content and its ability to create positive change. In fact, we would go so far as to say that by tapping into the power of storytelling, it is possible to transform hearts and minds and change the world.
Whether you need a nifty handout to inform your readers about your services, or a blog post to further engage your readers or lead them to take some sort of action, we can do it all.
When you choose to work with us, you can count on us carrying your message as our own. We are wordsmiths who are attracted to shiny words and the wonders it can do. And we want to help you witness this for yourself.
Some other things we’ll help you do:
- Humanize your brand by sharing real, personal stories that will touch the hearts of your readers.
- Strategize your content to achieve the results you desire (whether an increase in sales, brand awareness or stronger engagement with your audience.)
- Open up more opportunities to expand your area of interest and present you to be a credible, authoritative voice in your field.
Because we’re living in a world where people are coming to rely on quality content and there is just no escaping that.
Your organization deserves the right to tell your story, and to tell it well.
Some of the services we offer:
Research + Content Creation – Wow your audience with quality content
- Blog Posts
- Web Pages
- Case Studies
- Newsletter Articles
- Research and Interviewing
- Proofreading/Condensing/Repurposing of Materials
- Training Manuals/Resources
- Online Course Copy
- Fundraising Letters
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Feature Stories
- Marketing Plans
- Editorial Calendars
- Press Releases
Social Media Management – Engage your following across several key platforms.
1. Social Media Posts
a. Content Calendars
c. Branded Graphics
e. Setup and Maintenance
f. Analytic Reports
Contact us for a quote.